Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day 12: This is My Wish/Kevin Ross

I know it seems kinda corny that this song was written as part of a commercial, but I LOVE it!

Yesterday was one of those kind of days in which I wasn't sure how I wanted to respond to world-wide events and situations closer to home. I know how I feel. I've always been a "peaceful" warrior. But something is wrong in our world. And I don't have the answers.

It's times like this that I turn to God in prayer. The world is too big of a place for me to tackle. We can join together, and we do solve local and global problems. Yet, there are many that leave us stunned, unable to comprehend the reasons why or even begin to grasp how the tragedies we face fit into His plan.

Today's Christmas Carol pick is PEACEFUL. We need more:

This is My Wish

by Kevin Ross

via YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment