Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Weekend Trio! Days 8,9, & 10: A Wintery Welcome

The weekend can be incredibly busy. Friday, my son took my laptop for hours. Saturday, well, Saturday, my time slipped out of my hands like powdery snow. And now it's Sunday! And wow! Baby, It's Cold Outside! (Forecast predicts even colder by Tuesday!) 

But here's my Weekend Trio of Christmas Carols to warm your heart and set a tone of peace and comfort. Enjoy!

Baby, It's Cold Outside (Friday's pick)

sung by Idina Menzel & Michael Buble
via You Tube

Silver Bells (Saturday's pick--a tribute to a friend!)

sung by Bob Hope and Marilyn Maxwell
via You Tube 

Silent Night (Sunday's pick--a sweet lullaby to calm the soul)

sung by David Archuleta (I think he does a lovely job on this one!)
via You Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment