Friday, December 26, 2014

Putting the Plan into Action: Part 1

This is not the way I wanted to start out my new year's resolution of "complete a 365 project."
-I did NOT want to be forced into making choices. 
-I wanted to be open to suggestions, but NOT dictated by media. 
-I wanted to start on DAY 1 and make it all the way to DAY 365. Not before DAY 1, and I have strategically planned to tackle a different 365 topic/subject next year.

If I've learned anything in my many years of experience, things don't always go as planned.

Unfortunately, the radio stations that play "all Christmas music" throughout the month of November and December stopped playing Christmas music TODAY! December 26th! (WHAAAAaaa?)
I'm not afraid to call them out here: KLOU and Fresh102.5 
I'm disappointed...

...but motivated!

Normally, I would enter panic mode. But I think this rash decision on the parts of the two stations I listen to can be seamlessly play a part in my 365 purpose. (I need to compose that later today, not next week like I had originally planned!) 

Modifications that must be made to the "Project Plan" immediately are as follows:
1. Day 1 starts December 26, 2014.
2. Day 365 ends on December 25, 2015.
3. Each day during the "Project Plan," one Christmas-themed song will be posted/shared, listened to, and enjoyed. 

SO...
What this means is that TODAY I will start my "365-A-Christmas-Carol-Kinda-Day" project.
And I think I'll start with this song:


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas version by Judy Garland via YouTube



Come back and check the updated "Project Plan" and themed blog in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment